duminică, 13 mai 2012

© Ahh! Hmm! But... And! No.

        Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My head! My heart! It`s snowing in my mind. Everything`s white. I think my brain wants to get a holiday. I was thinking to send him to Alaska. Perhaps he will have some good time there. There are so many thoughts going round and round my mind, feelings ready to explode, and friends leaving. Yes, my brain needs some time.
         Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I am going to drink a tea like a valuable British, or I will just keep relaxing like a true Romanian. "What are you doing?" my brain asks me. That`s a good question, but I think my answer is "I`m getting crazy." "But if you get crazy, that means I`ll be ill." . If this is the problem of my brain, then ok, I will get crazy soon.
       Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it`s not raining right now. Why should I get crazy? I think it`s better to find another path to my heart, cuz it got tired of the tiring.
       Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the bed looks good tonight. I would like to sleep for a month  with my sweet bear in my arms. In the morning the sun will take care of my dormant body. I won`t be hungry, nor thirsty, nor sad. I will be fine.
    Yes, my brain needs a holiday. He was talking bullshit until now.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu